Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers below to some of the questions we are frequently asked

Does Omni Education Consultancy Ltd charge for processing application fees?

No. We offer students free consultation services to assist them in selecting appropriate courses offered by their preferred UK Universities and Colleges.

Will I be able to work part-time if I am admitted to a UK educational institution?

Yes. Part-time work during term time and full-time during vacation will be permitted only if you are admitted to a university -maximum of 20 hours/week or maximum of 10 hours per week if its a public funded college.

What is the best way to pay my university tuition fees?

Bank Transfer to the University’s Bank Account or By Bankers Draft.

How do I get a CAS letter from my university?

To obtain a CAS letter, you must meet the university’s minimum entry requirements (for your desired course).

Can I use my offer letter to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa?

No, a valid CAS letter is required to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa.

How do I get University’s Bank details to pay my tuition fees?

This information should be included in your offer letter.

Let Us Help You

Find A Right Choice for Your Educational Needs

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar